Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Relay For Life Plug

So far I have devoted this blog solely to the graphic design industry but I am so excited that I just can't keep it in. We are officially registered for the 2010 Relay For Life of Santa Rosa! This is going to be our 3rd year having a team in Santa Rosa (been relaying about 13 years total) and I have high hopes for a huge team and an even bigger team total $$$ Our team page can be found online by clicking here.

If you haven't heard about Relay For Life to date you must live under a rock, hehe, just kidding! But in all seriousness it is a life changing event that I want everyone to have the opportunity to take part in. So if this blog topic is foreign to you check out www.RelayForLife.org to find a Relay in your area.

It is also a great way to get your business out in the community (see I knew I could tie it into my industry).

HOPE Spelled out in luminaria bags, HOPE lights the night for walkers at Relay For Life. (Riverhead Relay For Life, 2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment