Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lovely Clusters

Ohh what a great find! Thanks to Lee from Cuff Mate for exposing me to such a beautiful blog, Lovely Clusters, the title does not disapoint. Each day I haved viewed her blog has proved a saving of one or more image for design inspiration. I love the colors in the Inspiring Spaces: Elegant Blue Dining Rooms so much that I needed to make sure you found out about her right away!

I can't wait to use some blues, whites and tulips to create some springtime birth announcements.
The above is part of the cluster from Lovely Cluster, view the credits here


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Funny how we find others through others and once there meet old friends. Came to visit because of Aunite B's happy blog redo article. Now reading through your articles (with pleasure, I will add) find that you too have discovered and enjoy Lovely Clusters. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete