Monday, April 12, 2010

Sew Cute! Don't you think?

I couldn't wait a minute to spread the word about the cutest etsy shop I just found on Everything Esty. It is called Sew Cute Shop and it is really true, the name says is ALL! I have listed three items from their shop that I just had to favorite right away. The first one gave me a huge grin and when a pillow does that you know there is something special about it.




Everything Etsy is offering a $25 gift certificate giveaway for the Sew Cute Shop, so once you tell me what you love most, head over to their site and let them know what your favorite item is.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Jessica ColemanApril 13, 2010

    I just love the owl pillows, now I have to look at everything, and make a wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went over there & still love most these lynne owl/you pick fabric that you've also highlighted here! owlsome! x

    ReplyDelete