Sunday, November 28, 2010

I just wanted to say I miss you!

I started a new job in May, while the hours went to normal 9-5 from the crazy hours I was doing at my previous position. It is also almost 100% on the computer and using my passion for creativity and design, which I love. I have noticed that this move pretty much correlates to the time my posts and new designs stopped. I LOVE my new job but I really miss Designs by Kat, both my blog and my shop. I have decided that Saturday mornings are my new time to focus on Designs by Kat. Whether that means blogging, searching etsy or creating I will spend it focused on DBK. It is an outlet that I am deeply missing and I am excited to get back into it.

Figured I would start with an etsy product feature of "I Miss You" items.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment