Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wedding Etsy Style

I am so jealous of the brides who get to peruse the pages of Etsy for unique handmade items for their weddings. I had to spend (well I did love every minute of it) countless hours on tons of different websites and in bridal magazines to find my choice wedding items. I thought I would put together a collection of items I would have added to my favorites if I were to do it all again - I stress the if.

I made all the paper goods for my wedding so I won't be featuring any of those in this sampling but you can find amazing wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invites, menu cards and more on etsy (from my shop as well as many other talented artists').

We got married in September, 2008 in Healdsburg, California at the Villa Chanticleer. We were married outside in the wedding garden and had the reception in the bar and banquet room. We chose shades of green and orange to mirror the local vineyards as well as our taste in bright and fun decor.

If you see something you like look below for links to each item and store.

Of course through my tireless searching I found everything I could ever have wished for in my dream wedding. I just had to look a little harder and sometimes customize things myself. Below are some of the highlights of my own special day.
My photographer was Erica Berger, view her site, I've got nothing but awesome things to say about her!

Planning your day? I'd love to see pictures, I LOVE WEDDINGS!

Cheers,
Photobucket

1 comment: