Friday, April 30, 2010

aaaahh, excited, sad, happy, smiling, crying. Isn't it fun to be a woman?!?

I am starting a new job on Monday... what?!?  2 1/2 weeks went fast which I am excited, sad, stoked, happy, smiling, crying, laughing about.

As many of you have read I have been working as a Relay For Life Event Manager for the past two years (you know, my day job, ha, and nights and weekends). I have just recently accepted a new position as a Marketing Coordinator for First California Mortgage in Petaluma, Ca. I am so excited to take on a full time role which will utilize my graphic design and marketing passion.

However, I have loved so much about my experience working for the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life over these two years and the amazing people I have worked with - so I am sad to leave. I have expressed many times - my heart has been with this job. I will never stop volunteering because this organization is amazing and does BIG things in the lives of cancer patients and their families. To be able to say after two years and moving into a new job that you are now going to continue working for that company FOR FREE means something... BIG!

I LOVE RELAY FOR LIFE!!! If you don't know what this post is about you need to go to www.relayforlife.org. 1 in 3 women will get cancer in their lifetime, what are you doing about that?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment