Saturday, April 3, 2010

In the studio with mom!

I haven't been up to see my parents in quite a while, almost two months I think. For those of you who live far from your family that may seem like a short time but since we only live 1 hour from each other we try and see each other about once a month so I have been missing them.


I couldn't wait to head up to Mom's studio and get caught up on her great work.


The biz is called Gee Wiz Jewelry for those who don't know about it yet, IT IS AWESOME.

Check her out in her studio showing me some of her new favorite pieces. People always tell me I am obsessed with containers but I think I know where I get it :)
Boy has she been busy! She has just started planning for a BIG gift show in San Francisco at the end of July so she has lots of new ideas in the works as well.

I  found my favorite! Birthday present maybe?

Off to play some games and enjoy the evening with Mom, Dad and the love of my life, my husband.

Happy Easter everyone!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yay, good for you. Gee Wiz your mom's jewelry is neato!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! i would like to place an order for a blog header. could you email me at shabbyshck@gmail.com

    thanks!!

    ps your mom's jewelry is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete